What is a Community Centre or Neighbourhood House?
Neighbourhood Houses are local community or council managed organisations, providing a broad range of low cost social, education and recreational programs.
Neighbourhood Houses are also known as community houses and learning centres.
Neighbourhood Houses are places where people of all abilities, backgrounds and ages can come to:
· Meet, talk and make friends
· Develop new skills
· Engage in lifelong learning and further study
· Be involved in community events
· Find out about other local services or activities
· Join a class or support group
· Take up an activity for fun and enjoyment
Click here to find out more about Stevenson House in Caroline Springs and Hillside Community Centre, Hillside.